- Monthly Calendar
- 2013/14 Yearly Calendar
- Class Pages
- EBackpack (digital cloud)
- School Current (online gradebook)
- IXL login portal
- Parent Involvement
- Our Food Program and Menu
- Student Newspaper
Howard Street Charter School is a small middle school serving 162 students grades 6-8 throughout the Salem-Keizer area.
Our Curriculum is based on the 3Es: Einstein (science, technology, engineering and math), Ellington (the fine and performing arts) and Esperanza (the Humanities and Spanish).
We stress proficiency, performance and project-based learning at all levels.
Join us on our social media sites!
Limited Enrichment Academy in December.
There are limited offerings for the month of December. Homework Zone will continue on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. The only other clubs will be Magic Cards and Star Trek club on Thursday. There are no other offerings during the intersession and look for Winter Clubs soon (offered Jan 6 - Mar 14).
Mark your calendars!
Here are the December events:
- Dec 5: Choir to U of Oregon, all day
- Dec 13: Adv Band and Orch to Capitol Manor, 9:15-12:15
- Dec 18: whole school to OMSI, 8:30am-3:15pm (no early release)
- Dec 19: Choir to Capitol Rotunda, perform at 10am
- Dec 19: Howard Street Movie Celebration! afternoon
- Dec 20: No school - District Furlough Day
Applications available starting Jan 6, 2014 for the 2014-15 school year
Applications for the 2014-15 school year will be available on Jan 6. Check here or come by the school office to pick up an application or learn more.